Monday, November 26, 2012

Gerrie is in Art Quilting Studio


I was very surprised, but excited, to be invited by Art Quilting Studio to write two articles about my art quilts. They are in the Winter 2013 issue, due to hit the news stands, soon. The magazine is published twice a year and is filled with great articles and lots of eye candy photos of many styles of art quilting.

Here is a sneak peek at the article about my Aspen Quilts.





I received 2 advanced copies. I am giving one away to one of my readers. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog about the article, Click Here.



3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Always a great pleasure to read your blog and see your personal work and what you do with the "twelve". I bought the book as soon as it was published.
Greetings from Switzerland
Sylvia

Annihunt.com said...

Looks very interesting, what a great idea! You have given me food for thought Gerri
Anni

Mary Ann said...

I'd love to be able to find a copy of Art Quilting Studio--none of the bookstores have it around here and Stampington hasn't progressed to Ipad downloads--I will have to order it!