Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Postcard for Our Twelve by Twelve Angel


I often send fiber postcards as a thank you. After our fabulous time in Long Beach with Del Thomas and her friends, I made a couple of postcards. We call Del our angel, she always says she is no angel. Whatever - she is a very special person and supporter of this group. I decided to turn her into an angel. Of course, Del does not have a golden halo, she has a golden hat!!

Here is the card that I made for Corky's parents.




3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Thank yo Gerrie -- these are so sweet and I know from the response you shared that the recipients appreciated the postcards. I know we all appreciate Del's generosity without which we couldn't share our work with such a large audience. And we appreciate the hospitality Corky's parents showed in Long Beach. :-)

Brenda said...

What delightful postcards-with a touch of chartreuse too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I've been meaning to make some post cards for thank yous too....but I never seem to get it done. Gerri, this is just fabuloso!