Monday, June 18, 2012

Slowly working

Deborah asked us where we were on our Myth challenge since it's been a little quiet here.

This is where I sit right now. Since I knew we'd be on the road for most of this challenge, I chose something pretty straightforward and very portable. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it amongst our visits and sightseeing, but it's coming along nicely, if slowly.

I prepared my "ground" before packing up to leave Hawaii, and filled a little bag with my thimble, lots of floss, a needle book, and tiny scissors. Now, when I have a quiet moment, I can pull out my work, and hopefully, by the 12th, have a nice little Myth themed quilt.

2 comments:

Gerrie said...

I wondered if you completed it before you left! Looking forward to seeing it. Guess I better think of something.

Karen said...

From the looks of your vacation, I can't imagine you will have any quiet moments!