Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Chartreuse Inspiration

I've been enjoying all the photos that fellow Twelves have been sharing of their chartreuse experiences. Many of them from outdoor walks and such.

Unfortunately in my neck of the woods, it is still very white, gray, and brown with winter lingering on longer than I'd like it to. No chartreuse to be found outdoors just yet.

So I found chartreuse inspiration in my fabric stash. I love this color. While I don't know if all of these fabrics will make it into my quilt, I'm sure enjoying looking at them on my cutting table.


I recently took up sock knitting and I noticed some chartreuse in my latest sock yarn. Mmmmm, gotta love those colors!

1 comments:

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I love this color and look forward to seeing the outcome of this challenge.
That sock is looking really good.