Sunday, February 20, 2011

In Search of the Perfect Embellishments

I'm a little behind on this challenge.  All the excitement over the book and other projects have had me distracted.   Truth be told, I really don't know what I am going to do and we only have a week to go.  I figured that I can't let that stop me though and I will just have to fake it until a plan comes to me.  I'm hoping that playing with the colors will inspire me and a quilt will just develop.  Today's activities included quilting a bunch of fabric in preparation for painting and pulling out a bunch of brown, blue and sage embellishments.  Most of my greens are too bright to be called sage and brown is definitely lacking.  Thankfully, the stash is deep and  I managed to find some beads, wire and ribbons.  I'm finding that I do like all the colors together.  Perhaps when I start playing with fabric and paint inspiration will come to me.


1 comments:

Kristin L said...

I LOVE those shell bead thingies in the last photo!!