Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bone dry

I am such a flake this time around. It was my turn to suggest a topic, and I haven't really thought about it since. As a pathetic excuse, I was taking 8 days of classes with Kerr Gabrowsli and she was staying at my house, and my daughter is getting married May 10th and I just started working on a chuppah this week! I'm hopelessly behind, but determined to catch up. I did screenprint a few pieces of possible fabric with a water theme, and tonight I'm going to brainstorm with myself to at least come up with some ideas.I'm hoping the ideas flow freely, because I think I will have to execute this on the fly.

Did I mention that I'm going to Mendocino the week after the wedding with my brothers, sisters in law and Mom to chill out and drink some wine? I know waa,waa,waa, poor me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has me itching to try some screen printing. I especially like the top piece with the different shapes in it. Best wishes for your daughter's wedding and your recovery time in Mendocino.

Gerrie said...

Gaaaaa! I love those fabrics. did you do those in Kerr's class?

Karen said...

These were all from Kerr's class and now I kind of hate cutting them up!