Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Progress Too

After reading Helen's progress, I thought I'd share mine. After our first quilt, you know, the one where I had a sudden idea early on and then pondered if I had spent enough time researching, sketching, and developing? Well the exact same thing has happened to me again. As happened last time, I didn't think of the idea immediately after learning our theme word. But I didn't spend countless hours in thought and research either. One day, it hit me...deja vu? So the day it hit me, I got out my sketchpad and drew out my idea. I've been looking at my idea off an on as it hangs on my design wall. So far I still like it and I hope I can do it justice when it comes time to create it. Oh......and I'm sooooo glad we have extra time to get this one done.

1 comments:

Gerrie said...

You and Helen have piqued my curiousity. I have been doing a lot of Holiday Chocolate research, but my ideas fo my challenge piece are few and far between!!

Diane!! I am trying to use the new identity - Any OpenID. Is it turned on in settings?