Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And another thought . . .

Sorry, I'm on a roll tonight.

I was just thinking about how to post these things. I think it would look great if we agreed on a format and each post was formatted the same way.

Here's my suggestion:
Name the post (your name)'s Dandelion, ie "Terry's Dandelion". Post the photo, centered. If we each post a photo that is 400 pixels by 400 pixels, that is a good size for the blog and all will be the same size. Then, below the photo, write whatever statement you want to make about the piece, as well as its name if it has one. Diane suggested we post between Oct. 30 and Nov. 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okey Dokey!

Anonymous said...

Terry's suggested format and presentation will make it easy for me to transfer the images, quilt name and description onto the galleries on the Twelve by Twelve website when I get back from New Zealand on 6 November. In addition to the formal artist statement/quilt description, I'd love to hear any back stories associated with making your quilts.